Sunday, December 13, 2009

Quotes to make you smile!

At the ward Christmas party, Santa came and on the way home Gio and Angelo were talking and Angelo said "Gio remember not to pout Santa Claus is coming to church"

Gio wanted to pretend to be an animal so he says "pick out a nice animal for me to be" I said "Be a seal, that's different" I don't want to Gio said "there mean, you know because they slap" "with those big slappers"

Gio was pretending to be a dog and I said go over there and play he said " I can't understand you, I don't speak human"

2 comments:

  1. Love the quotes. I wish I would have taken time to write them down when my children were young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. more please!! I think we are a go for Disneyworld!! I will call you Wed to Plan!!

    ReplyDelete