Sunday, November 22, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

I am doing my Thanksgiving post a few days early. There are so many things I am thankful for, but this year I wanted to write down some of my favorite things I am thankful for so here they are:
-my family
-my family being healthy
-church and all the blessings that come with that(temple, eternal family,callings)
-my house that keeps me warm and safe 
-my cars 
-my job
-warm sun on my skin
-the beach
-having breakfast for dinner
-M and M's
-Halloween
-day after Halloween shopping
-black Friday
-Christmas
-funny movies
-for having the best parents
-for having a beautiful niece
-for chocolate fountains
-for friends
-and this list could go on forever, I have so much to be thankful for!I hope that everyone can remember the things they have to be thankful for and not all the things that they do not have or want. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. I love that after Halloween shopping and Black Friday are both on your list... what about after Christmas shopping though??
    I did not know Geo had a girlfriend, let alone 2, but I am not surprised he is so smart and cute!
    Have you seen New Moon yet?
    how much $$ have you made so far on your awesome blog??

    ReplyDelete