Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day!

I had such a great Mother's day! It started the day before, Carlos asked me what I wanted to eat for Mother's day (You know out of the small amount of things he know how to cook :). So I made my list and out to the store he went.  On Mother's Day he took all the boys downstairs, while I rested in bed. Then they came back upstairs, with breakfast and each of them had their cards.  I also got a very sweet card from Carlos.  One of those cards that said everything, that you hope your husband is thinking!

Then off to church, which was nice.  Except the whole time we were sitting in Relief Society listening to a good talk, I kept thinking I guess this is why I am in Primary.  Why you ask....because I have an attention span of a child, I could not wait to get up and walk around!! 

Then home to relax and have Carlos make dinner! Then give all of of our kids baths. It was a pretty great day! I guess I will be working hard on Father's day!

Giovanni asked me when it is kid's day, I told him that would be everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment