Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Where does the time go??

I have been slacking on my blog! But since Easter Carlos and I have both been sick.  We have been the Pediatrician 3 times in 2 weeks.  The kids have had the stomach flu, strep throat and a viral respiratory infection (swine flu if you ask me!).  So between being sick, going to the doctors, having sick kids, waiting in a torturous line at Walmart Pharmacy our time together has been decreased. 

Add to that T-ball practice twice a week, dentist appointment, visiting Angelo's new preschool, preparing for Primary and eye doctor appointment. Whew!! writing it all down makes me exhausted.  If we can change Daylight savings time...do you think we can change how many hours are in the day?

2 comments:

  1. I was thinking about you today!! I want to tell you my stories!!
    I feel the same way... so busy, bit nothing done today.
    Janie got a tooth!! Don't tell Christiano, I don't want him to feel bad:) She also has a cold, so she is a grump. I am supposed to leave her tomorrrow with a babysitter and I'm worried that she's going to freak out on the bbsitter.
    Talk to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh, I love that thought. With daylight savings time you gain an hour. I think we should put that up for a vote. I think it would pass. But then Christmas would come and we would want another hour then.
    Thanks goodness for the gospel in our lives that gives us direction.
    Thanks for covering for me in Primary. You are soooo good to be excited for me when I head out of town.

    ReplyDelete